- Shady River: I think that this song kind of sounds like the others. I don't think there is anything special in this song that stands out. I'm not putting the song down, but I think it's consistent with the other songs.
- Don't Love You: This song has a different girl singing this track than the last one. This song is a decent song.
- Hey: This is another pretty decent song. I like it.
- Girlfriend: This EP doesn't have a very wide variety of sounds. The songs are basically the same. So to say. Two is more of a ''mature'' album I guess. There is more experimentation, ie Digging A Hole and other stuff too.
- Bird Song: I like the arpeggios and the finger picking on this song. That's part of what I like about this group. They finger pick really good. At least I think so. This reminds me of Palm Tree on their 2nd album. But less arranged or worked out. Like a demo version.
- Long Journey: This song is more country than folky. I don't care for this one.
- Toxic: This is one pretty cool cover of the Britney Spears song. They played this song when I saw them. I like the way they did this song. This is definatly the best track. Thought I do like Don't Love You and Bird Song.
Overall I have to give this a 6/10. I think it's Ok, but I don't think it's amazing. I haven't heard their Lake Bottom LP or the other 2 Eps, but I have heard all of Two. I wish I'd bought that Cd when I saw them. It's actually pretty good. I think this is an, you like it or you don't.