- Long Live A$AP: I don't think that this is that good as some of the other tracks on the album. I think it's cool, but I don't like it as much as the others.
- Goldie: This song is also another song that I think it Ok. I like the way it sounds, but it isn't as good as some of the later songs
- PMW (All I Really Need): The song has Schoolboy Q in it. I haven't listened to any Schoolboy Q outside of the one song he did with A$AP. This is a decent song. I think this it's kind of funny "Pussy, Money, Weed, All A Nigga Need". I don't know, I just think it's kind of funny. I like Schoolboy on this. I should probably checkout his album after this album.
- LVL: This song is another song that is pretty good.
- Hell: I don't think that I've ever heard of Santigold before. This is where the album kind of starts to pick up. It begins to get some momentum, at least for me, here. Santigold kind of seems a little eerie to me in this song. This isn't a scary song, but I think it kind of makes it eerie. I could see here doing a song and having her voice been like a ghost or something to make a scary song. It kind of reminds me of the female voices in God In Three Persons by The Residents.
- Pain: I've never heard of OverDoz. either. This songs reminds me a little of OF. I can't think of the track exactly but it's one of the ones with Frank or Hodgy off OF Tape Vol. 2. This also reminds me a little of Under 2 off MellowHype's newest album Numbers. I actually think this is kind of a good track to go before Fuckin' Problems.
- Fuckin' Problems: This song is awesome. I think 2 Chains is Ok by himself, but I think he's hard on this. This song is also the first time I think I've listened to Kendrick Lamar. The very beginning of this song is sick. It's kind of like, this is a stretch, but Kanye's 2010 song POWER. You know, I don't know why, but Drake's rapping voice isn't really something that I really love. But I can tolerate it, especially since this song is so sick. I kind of think that Kendrick is pretty cool sounding. I think I heard him on Conan, but I am pretty sure this is the first album listen I've done that he has done. There isn't anything that I can say bad about this song. I really like the ''dual'' voices of Drake and 2 Chains in the hook.
- Wild For The Night: This is an Ok song, outside of Skrillex. I don't really care for dubstep that much. I've never heard of Birdy Nam Nam. There are a lot of artists that I've never heard of on this. I do like this song, I do though have to be a little patient. I don't really like Skrillex's music, so this song drags a little, but it's worth it to get to the next song. I really like A$AP's flow on this song.
- 1 Train: SHIT! I have less problems with this song than Fuckin' Problems. The strings make this song 's 6 minutes an entire 6 minutes I want to keep playing over and over and over. Kendrick is sick. I've never really listened to Joey Bada$$ before but he was pretty sick. I really like YelaWolf. Then my boy Danny Brown takes the mic right after that. I could kind of see this being like a Wu-Tang track. The reason is because they all go so hard and just flow. Actually Action Bronson's voice reminded me of Ghostface the first time I heard it on this album. For a first time of hearing K.R.I.T. I am going to listen to 4eva Na Day and maybe Live From The Underground right after this album is over.
- Fashion Killa: This song is like FUCK! I can't exactly describe it, but I love this song. I just think that the whole entire beat in the background is so sick. It kind of reminds me a little of I Will's off XXX. You know with how its like the little voices. The lyrics remind me a little of Steven Tyler because he rhymes so much? Whatever, all I know is that Hot Damn!
- Phoenix: I don't really like this song. I don't know why, maybe cuz it's after one of my favorite songs, but still. I honestly could have done without this song. Maybe it'll grow on me in the future, but I don't really see that happening.
- Suddenly: You know, this is an Ok song. I'm not huge on it, but I don't hate it. This song is ok
These are the bonus tracks on the Deluxe Edition of the CD.
- Jodye: This song is Ok. I think that it's a decent song. But I'm not huge on it.
- Ghetto Symphony: This song has Gunplay and A$AP Ferg. I should probably check out Lord$ Never Worry. I do really like the little sample in the beginning of the song. It reminds me a little of Lil B's Gods Father mixtape. This songs title first it. It kind of seems like a symphony. I wish that this was switched this with like the first track or something like that. Thats would be a good intro track, at least I think.
- Angels: My only real problem with this song is the dial up at the beginning. I don't know why, but I feel like he didn't have to put that in there. Beside that thought, it's an awesome song. I with they switched this with Phoenix on the album.
- I Come Apart: This song has Florence from Florence and the Machine on it. This song is a pretty epic feeling to it. There is like a kind of guitar sounding thing. I don't know, but it's kind of like a more ''full blown'' version, in a sense, of Hell. This is a pretty sick songs thought. His voice actually does reminds me a little of Lil B on this track.
Overall I have to give this a 8.1/10. I was suprised that I liked this song much. The one thing that is bad is that it doesn't get ''AMAZING'' until about track 7 and stays that way until track 10. I actually have a shit load of albums/mixtapes to check since listening to this. Like 4eva Na Day, Live From The Underground, Rare Chandeliers, finish up Trunk Musik. there are a bunch of others I have to checkout, but those are just some. I am also looking forward to Wolf, Doris,