- Always In My Head: This isn't that bad of a song, thought I don't get anything out of it.
- Magic: This song is another track that is just kind of OK. There isn't anything that makes me like it, but you know... so far out of the single and what not this is the best. I do find my self returning to this track, but not because of love, but because its a good enjoyable song.
- Ink: Hey, this is a cute song. Not really, but this really doesn't sound like Coldplay.
- True Love: This is an Okay song. I can't think of what the strings remind me of exactly. This is one of the better tracks, but still I think I like it because I want to figure out what that cheep string sound is. The music in this song reminds me of a bunch of different..... Radiohead, that's who it is. Now what song? Well point is, OK Computer is much better than this or really any track here.
- Midnight: Ok, If you've ever read any of my reviews what do you expect me to say about this song. With all due respect this song sucks. There isn't a single redeeming quality about this track.... sorry Chris. That is how I'm gonna say it, and as mean as I'll get.
- Another's Arms: .........
- Oceans: There isn't anything here that I can find any type of pleasure out of.
- A Sky Full of Stars: There isn't really anything about this track that makes me want to revisit it. It's a ballad but it's pretty bland. I mean it isn't nearly as infectious or catchy or even, dare I say, heartfelt (i cant connect emotionally with this track) as anyone off Parachutes. And Chris talks of how he doesn't like that album.... That's probably, and AROBTTH their best albums.
- O: In my opinion I don't like its title, especially since two tracks prior is Oceans. This is kinda like a lulaby, but one that I really don't care to ever hear
Overall I have to give this album a 4/10. They furthered the sound of Mylo but in a bad way. Eno probably would have helped the album. I know that the whole divorce thing may be present on this album, but you can still make a great LP. Look at Dylan's 1976 Desire, Fleetwood Mac's 1977 Rumours (kinda) and possibly the best example I can think of Here, My Dear by Marvin Gaye. The last one I named was being recorded while he was in court, listen to Is That Enough. Just this didn't turn out the way it should have been, or could have been. If he's happy with it then ok, I'm just not personally satisfied with it. Lets just put it like this, every time I see it at the Cd store, I just kind of roll my eyes and pass up buying it.