- Girlfriend: Ok lets start out. I like how this song starts out with a kind of a punch. But I'm not huge on this track. What I think that helps though it that there is an actual guitar in this song, not some Midi. He does rap fast on this. I feel like his voice kind of reminds me of Kanye a little with the "Ehhhhh"s
- John Waters: This song has an Italian feeling to the beat. I'm not huge on the lyrics, just the sound. He is pretty fast.
- Mediocre: I've heard this song, now, twice. I think that it's a good song. The flow is not lazy, but I think it's pretty cool sounding. I think his voice sounds a little like Lil B. But Lil B that has a flow. And the Hook in the song has this sick ass background that I love. After the hook it's him and a piano. I think it's really cool. I like this song a lot.
- Girls, Nachos: The beginning of the song, like the very beginning, reminded me of the Goblin album. Which, now, I don't know how I feel about it. It doesn't last that way for long, but still. The hook kind of reminds me of Pitbull or Lil B in the beginning of the MySpace Collection Mixtape. I think that Pitbull is Ok, espically some of the Key of Awesome parodies of him.
- All Love Everything: The beginning of this song, like the first two seconds again remind me of Goblin, up until the song actually starts. This song still reminds me of a Lil B with a better flow.
Overall I have to give this a 7.8/10. This guy reminds me of like Lil B or Lil Wayne. But he isn't hilarious or abnoxious, in order. I like it. I think that it's a pretty fast, easy listen. I think that you should just check it out for the hell of it if you feel like it. He also gives me a Kanye vibe. I don't care much for the lyrics, mainly because I'm not going to decider them, just listen.