- I Give Up: This is the first song that I heard of the Ep and I didin't like it. I gave it a couple tries and spread them apart, but I can't get into this song. And it only gets harder from here on out.
- Blessed Soul: This song sounds like Stacey singing someone who can't really write music's song. There is also a country feel to it, and it isn't fun.
- Through the Rough: This song kept up that overall boring vibe I get from this Ep. It isn't a fun listen.
- Rewind: I am completely serious, I fell asleep to this song. That's how good I thought it was.
- Sunday Morning: This song went over my head. I just didn't like it, I couldn't pay attention
Over all I unfortunately give this a 3.5/10. I wasn't interested in this and probably will be timid to check out anything Christie does like this again. After relistening to this, and having their live performance I hav to give this a 6/10. When you see them live you gain a new appreciation for them. Not a live video, a live performance.